NBA 2K King of The Court
Time & Location
About the Event
On-site Registration & Seeding:
Registration and seeding will be from 5:30 - 11:30. Matches will begin promptly at 6:00. This will be Double Elimination, you will have one opportunity to buyback into the tournament if eliminated for half of the registration fee.
Each person will receive one raffle ticket to be entered into the giveaway. Prizes will be raffled throughout the event.
Prize & Standings:
First Place: $200 and the DMV king crystal trophy
Second Place: $100
Third Place: Free Entry to next tournament
There will be food and drinks for purchase at the event. We recommend bringing your own controller, you will be able to rent a controller for $5. You must provide your I.D.
Street parking will be available but will be limited.
Please familiarize yourself with the below:
● Double-elimination tournament: A bracket format in which players are eliminated from
the tournament after 2 losses with one opportunity for a buyback.
● Placings are determined as follows: the bracket is progressed until one Semifinals match remains. 1 player from the winner’s bracket and 1 player from the losers bracket. The winner of the finals match will be declared the winner. The runner up is awarded 2nd place. Third place will be awarded to the loser of the winners bracket quarter finals .
● Quarter Length: 5 minutes for regular matches, 6 minutes for Finals
● Overtime Length: 3 minutes
● Home or Away team: Determined by coin flip
● Skill: Hall of Fame
● Game Style: Default
● Game Speed: Normal
● Updated Rosters
● Game Sliders: Default
● NBA Rules: Default
● Coach Mode: Off
● Action Replays: Never
● Free Throw Help: Off
● Injuries: On
● Fatigue: On
Please familiarize yourself with our event rules. Failure to abide by the below rules will be cause for expulsion from the tournament without a refund:
- Obey the instructions of the event orgnaizers
- No Cheating
- No Fighting
- Any form of weapons are prohibited
- Behave in a respectful manner toward tournament officials, other players and spectators, and
- steer clear of any unsportsmanlike conduct during the event
- Arrive on time and be ready for the start of the tournament and at the start of each match
- Bring any infractions (rule or policy) you notice to a referee or tournament organizer’s attention
- Bring any discrepancies in match record to a referee or tournament organizer’s attention