Battle Royale - Duos(Sanhok Only)
Time & Location
About the Event
PLEASE READ: Failure to abide by the below rules will be cause for DNF
-Procedure for tournament day-
1. You and your partner can play any time during the September 29th scheduled tournament day, There is no official play time on tournament day
2. You have 4 hours to play as many matches as possible. If a match is started prior to the 4 hour it can be finished and counted.
3. Mark your start time by your team Captain taking a screenshot of your team in the lobby ready to play. There will be a time stamp with this image on www.xboxpubg.com
1. You can have a minimum and maximum of 2 players. If one player drops out you may replace them with another. This update must be presented to us immediately.
2. Proper spellings of your gamer tags are necessary. If they cannot be found at www.xboxpubg.com you will need to fix your privacy settings so your screenshots can be viewed on that website.
3. All game MUST be played on the Sanhok map, any other games will not be counted.
1. After every top 10 finish, every player is required to take a screenshot to verify the place and the individual kills for every player.
2. The team captin will go to www.xboxpubg.com and take screenshots with their phone of their teams screenshots shown on the website and send the images to:
3. Only submit your TOP 7 GAMES! And only submit games where you finished in the top 10.
4. You have until 6pm eastern standard time the Sunday after the tournament to send us your screenshots or you will be Disqualified.
5. It is your responsibility to provide screenshots of your kills and matches as proof. No other form of confirmation will be accepted.
1 Kill = 5pts
10th-8th = 30pts
7th-5th = 40pts
4th-3rd = 50pts
2nd = 75pts
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner = 100pts
We understand participants are streamers and will like to stream their matches and that it is difficult to take screenshots without stopping your stream. For streamers, we will allow clear photos to be taken with a cell phones. Team members will need to take screenshots the proper way. We will validate that names and corresponding colors to avoid cheating.
- Duo Ticket$0$00$0